See How We're Different
- Annual Physical
- All Preventive & Follow Up Appointments
- Annual Lab Work
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Acute Visits
- Chronic Disease Management
- Weight Management
- Mental Health
- Infant & Child Well Checks
- Treatment of Sprains & Lacerations
- Removal of Benign Skin Lesions / Warts 2
- Simple Aspiration / Injections of Joints 3
- Pap Smear / Well-Woman Care 4
- Rapid Test for Strep Throat
- Rapid Test for Influenza
- Urine Test for Pregnancy (up to 2 per year)
- Urine Test for Protein in Diabetics (up to 1 per year)
- Rapid Test for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Hemoglobin A1c for Diabetics (up to 4 per year)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Removal of Cerumen (Ear Wax)
- Repair of Minor Lacerations
- Basic Vision / Hearing Tests
- Cholesterol Testing (up to 1 per year or 2 per year for those treated for high cholesterol)
1Tests are performed at the discretion of the clinical staff
2Patient will be responsible for charges by pathology lab if lesion is sent for analysis.
3Patient will be responsible for charges for analysis of fluid
4Patient will be responsible for charges by pathology lab for analysis of specimen
Medications & Labs
Sulfamethox / Tri
Prenovil / Zestril
Our patients may not always have the availability or need to come to the office for some complaints or follow ups. Telemedicine, visits through connected technology device, is a tool used to meet our patients where they are. Whether you are at home, office, on vacation, or right around the corner you can access your Primary Care Provider just like a regular appointment.
While many conditions not on this list can be treated via telemedicine, these conditions are an especially good fit for telemedicine:
- Low Back Pain
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Mental Illness / Behavioral Health
- Prevention and Wellness Service
- Follow Up for Stable Chronic Conditions
- Disease Monitoring Between Regular Exams
* Telemedicine should not be used for any condition where an in-person exam is required because of severe symptoms. For an emergency, patients should go to the ER or call 911. Your PCP will use their professional judgement to decide when telemedicine is appropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO. We do not provide coverage for anything other than our services. DPCA does work closely with local insurance agents who can help you design a plan that covers your needs at very affordable rates. This is commonly referred to as wrap around or catastrophic insurance. Usually savings are 30-60% under current market. We specifically want to decrease the cost of Primary Care services by cutting out financial and access barriers that insurance causes for routine care.
YES and Kind of.
For our members we will always strive to care for you when you want with same or next day appointments. We do this by keeping our membership enrollment limited to a select number of people. We give our members direct access to their PCP and their schedule. You can see when we have availability, you can send us a message, or call directly. Having this level of access cuts down on need for walk in services but we will not turn you away. But, you may have to wait (which no one likes) so we encourage our members to schedule.
That is the easy part! Two ways to become part of our Direct Primary Care family.
1) Call us to schedule an appointment.
2) Follow the links provided.
For online registrations, follow the prompts and questions. We will get you registered and once our staff reviews your information and confirms your enrollment you will receive a welcome email with further instructions. Or you can just give us a call and we will set you an appointment face to face.
The biggest difference between our practice and others is the monthly membership in place of fee for service insurance. Why do this? Here's what it enables us to give:
- Excellent care for all, regardless of insurance.
- Ability to answer questions and handle problems without requiring an office visit.
- More time to spend with each patient
- Little to no waiting for office visits.
- Focus on what patients want: less office visits, less drugs, less testing, less visits to the hospital.
- Freedom from burdensome documentation rules.
- Finding innovative ways to meet our patients’ needs, such as worksite/onsite visits, video visits, or even house calls.
- Advocating for our patients so they get the best care from other doctors and avoid unnecessary and expensive testing
- Negotiating lower rates for labs and radiology tests for patients without insurance.
We are a great alternative to using your insurance for routine care. Our total yearly fees ($720 for individuals/$2040 for a family of 4!) are MUCH less than your insurance deductible. And you are getting faster access, visits that are on time, telemedicine, routine labs, and many generic medications all in one visit.
Our fee covers only our services, not the cost of visits to specialists or some of the tests we may request. This means that insurance may still be needed for some of the care we may order.
All patients, regardless of insurance status, pay the same a monthly membership for our care and receive the same services. No patient is turned away because of insurance, and no one is turned down for pre-existing conditions.
For patients with insurance, these tests will be billed to insurance by the lab, pharmacy, or radiology provider in the usual manner. For those without insurance, most labs performed in office are included in the monthly fee. IF it is not, you will get it at cost. ZERO mark up. We will work to find ways to significantly reduce the cost of tests, x-rays, labs, and prescriptions wherever possible. For services or medications not covered they will be passed on to you at cost.
Still have questions? Shoot us an email or give us a call!